Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook 2018
Published for more than 50 years, the Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook is an essential reference guide for anyone working in the UK energy supply industry. Providing accurate, up-to-date and vital information about its' rapidly evolving structure, the industry views it as a resource you can trust. Brought to you by Faversham House Ltd, Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook 2018 is used year-round by senior decision-makers within the UK energy industry.
The new edition, which will be published in March 2018, features a sectionalised Buyer's Guide, helping you find the information you need in seconds, an invaluable Who's Who section with biographies of all the key industry figures and critical technical knowledge.
All this plus:
- The latest licensing information
- Contact details and reference notes
- Government & industry organisation listings
- Updated distribution maps
- In-depth company profiles
- 'How the industry work' notes from the Utility Week editorial team