Energy storage: the evolution of a sector
In January, the Renewable Energy Association triumphantly announced that it would be a ‘breakthrough year’ for energy storage. It wasn’t the only one to hail a turning point. Energy storage has been rapidly rising to the top of the industry and political agenda, as its pivotal role in the power system of the future becomes clear. While there are still major policy, regulatory and financial hurdles to the mass rollout of storage, at grid level and below, the impetus to overcome these problems is growing.
This special 18-page ebook charts the evolution of the sector from 2014 to the present day, revealing how and why energy storage has become so critical, and the changing political conversation.
Featuring expert content from Utility Week’s award winning journalists, plus a selection of special contributors, Energy storage: the evolution of a sector examines
- the technical issues surrounding the deployment of storage
- key industry concerns and the main lobbying points
- the big technical issues and considerations
- the latest storage solutions on the market
- available options when you need to boost deployment
- innovative energy storage projects in the UK.
To stay on top of your rapidly changing industry, order your copy of Energy storage: the evolution of a sector today.
Price: £65 including VAT
Please note, ebook orders will be fulfilled via direct email once your order has been processed.