Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook 2017
Order your copy before Friday 3rd February 2017 to take advantage of this pre-publication special offer, saving you £30!
Published for more than 50 years, the Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook is an essential reference guide for anyone working in the UK energy supply industry. Providing accurate, up-to-date and vital information about its' rapidly evolving structure, the industry views it as a resource you can trust. Brought to you by Faversham House Ltd, Utility Week Energy Supply Handbook 2017 is used year-round by senior decision-makers within the UK energy industry.
The new edition, which will be published in March 2017, features a sectionalised Buyer's Guide, helping you find the information you need in seconds, an invaluable Who's Who section with biographies of all the key industry figures and critical technical knowledge.
All this plus:
- The latest licensing information
- Contact details and reference notes
- Government & industry organisation listings
- Updated distribution maps
- In-depth company profiles
- 'How the industry work' notes from the Utility Week editorial team